Thursday, January 1, 2009

gand thought pensiero

se ridica la cer apa topita din ninsori
si din anii ce-au trecut cresc ganduri
scriind te invit pe tine, cel ce acum si aici imi esti aproape de suflet,
ca mai departe...
sa visezi,
sa crezi,
sa iubesti
te provoc sa fii tu si sa...


the water melted out of snow is now going up in the skies
and from the years that have passed are growing thoughts
while writing I invite you, who chose to be here, close to my soul, in this very moment
that from now on...
you dream
you believe
you love
I challenge you to be yourself and to...


si alza nel cielo l’aqua dalla neve
e dagli anni che sono passati si formano dei pensieri
scrivendo, invito te, che adesso e qui stai vicino alla mia anima,
che nel futuro....
sognerai
crederai
amerai
ti sfido ad essere te stesso e di...

No comments:

Who am I...

My photo
Timisoara, Romania
I am Miu and I believe happiness is a choice